Salmon Creek Park Mixed Species


1.5 hours, 7 fish landed, 4 lost, all from the bank.

Biggest sculpin I've seen in a long time. Nailed a Yum Dinger hard.

Caught two of these big northern pikeminnows, both on the Dinger. Really a surprise, a little dissapointed they weren't big bass. Still, they pulled super hard, unlike most pikeminnows I catch. Never had 'em hit a Senko-style lure before. This one in the above pic was 15 inches.


This is the biggest largemouth that this park has ever produced for me, sitting at 14 inches. Not huge, but a monster compared to the dinks that I usually catch here. Good fight on 4lb test.
Klineline pond and the surrounding waterways in Salmon Creek Park continue to surprise me with largemouth bass. I've lost some pretty big ones here but hopefully I'll connect and actually land them on my next trip.
Posted by Picasa

Artikel Terkait

Salmon Creek Park Mixed Species
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email